The COVID-19 crisis has hit the cultural and creative sectors particularly hard, and many young people fell off in the "society shutdown" or before. Social and cultural isolation is one of the challenges, we as a European societies must tackle in the years to come.
This Middle Moodle is made to articulate the youth in focus to better address the new challenges brought about pandemia, climate change, globalisation, demographic change and technological breakthroughs.
Isolated youth face unique challenges when it comes to their education and their participation in the creative and cultural sectors. The lack of social interaction and support can lead to feelings of loneliness, isolation, and even depression, which can negatively impact their academic performance and their ability to engage in creative pursuits.
Dr. Ellen Marie Sæthre-McGuirk presents Norwegian experiences on working with formal and non-formal education in art education (from a transnational partner meeting).
This structured course aims to improve participants’ practical skills in digital marketing.
Thanks to this project the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of digital marketing, including the advantages, limitations, and design
- Understand of the various techniques/options for online presence and how to select suitable keywords for search engine optimization
- Acknowledge that there are various social media platforms and using them
- Understand how the effective management of social networks helps to promote and generate lead opportunities
- Use of social network management services, scheduling posts, and setting notifications.
- Understand of online marketing and advertising options, including the use of search engines, e-mail, and mobile marketing
- Understand and using analytics services to monitor and improve advertising campaigns